Meet Microsoft WPC Speaker Victoria Labalme
Posted by Anni M.
Microsoft’s annual Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) is a who’s who of Microsoft—from company representatives to vendors to the thousands of Microsoft partners worldwide. It’s a technology Mecca that attracts the best and brightest for five full days of intensive training, showcasing, and planning. WPC is a working conference. Attendees expect to leave with action plans firmly in mind—strategies for addressing their most difficult business challenges. The best way to learn is to consult with experienced professionals, people who have succeeded in the fast-paced dynamic technological marketplace. These people will be at WPC.
One of this year’s speakers is our own Victoria Labalme. Victoria is a Creative Communications Strategist and Hall of Fame speaker who electrifies audiences with her keynote performances. Her focus is on transforming interpersonal communications—listening, speaking, consulting and presentation—to create well-rounded, savvy and charismatic business professionals. She aims to help organizations and individuals express who they truly are, bringing out their unique gifts and talents. Her approach is practical. She provides her attendees with the tools they need to connect with the people who matter most to them professionally: clients and colleagues. Victoria brings her background in show business to the podium. She has appeared in comedy clubs, on Broadway, on HBO’s Sex & the City, in a documentary with Academy Award winners, and in a Super Bowl Spot. Victoria received advanced training with legendary mime Marcel Marceau and has been an executive producer for both theater and film. She is the private coach to senior executives and entrepreneurs and runs a variety of interactive learning events.
At WPC, Victoria will be sharing her unique insights into the proven communications tools of the multi-million dollar worlds of film, television and theater. Her presentation, “The Through Line – 7 Stage & Screen Strategies to Transform Your Business & Bottom Line: The Through Line & The Art of Consulting,” will be interactive, focusing on seven core strategies to improve business communications and presentations:
1. Avoiding the #1 Mistake Consultants, Sales Professionals, Advisers & Staff Make
2. The Three Critical Moments in the Communication “Arc” That Your Team Must Master
3. The Single Most Powerful Tool to Focus Your Communication & The KDF System to Guarantee your Meetings & Presentations Have Impact, Influence and Gets Results
4. Top Tips to Make Your Meeting an Interactive, Distinct, Slam Dunk Experience
5. How to Harness The Power of 3V Communication to Make your Message Stick
6. The Power of a “Future Commercial” – What it is & How to Create it; How to Set Your Position & Value
7. The Critical Importance of “Customized Language”, Reverse Consulting™ and Velcro Communication™ to Create a Connection Unlike Any Other
Come see Victoria Labalme at WPC because the business world can learn a lot from the performing arts.
As a Creative Communications Strategist, Victoria is known for her electrifying Keynote Performances™ and the transformational workshops and coaching sessions she creates for elite executives, high performing teams, thought leaders and entrepreneurs. BOOK VICTORIA.
As a Creative Communications Strategist, Victoria is known for her electrifying Keynote Performances™ and the transformational workshops and coaching sessions she creates for elite executives, high performing teams, thought leaders and entrepreneurs..